Social media platforms are taking over the internet, and Instagram is no exception. It boasts more than a billion active end users, making it lucrative for businesses to promote their goods and services.
However, it’s not guaranteed that your post will get user engagement. At times, nobody might see or like your post. Luckily, you can improve your Instagram marketing campaigns by getting more people to save your post.
Today, we take a comprehensive look at how to see individuals who save your Instagram post. Therefore, you can learn which followers are more engaged with your product or service.
Why Is It Difficult to Identify Who Saved Your Instagram Post?
Instagram includes several nifty features that make it popular amongst its users, with one of them being user privacy. Today, all businesses need to invest in protecting user data and guaranteeing privacy to avoid losing customers. Luckily, companies like Enformion can help you out.
What does this mean for Instagram? Well, the platform doesn’t allow you to view specific individuals that save your post. It is a policy that guarantees the privacy of all users who save your post.
Luckily, having a business account can help resolve part of the issue. Because these accounts are primarily formulated for selling and promoting products, you can see everyone that interacts with your post. Unfortunately, it is still impossible to know the individual users that saved your Instagram post.
How Can I See Who Saved My Instagram Post?
For starters, there are no Instagram features that can help you identify specific individuals that save your posts. However, there is a method that can help you get this information. Before trying it out, ensure you switch from a personal to a business account under settings.
Ask Your Followers In an Instagram Story
The most straightforward way of knowing who saved your post is by asking your audience. It is an effective method that also helps you determine user engagement. Here is a step by step tutorial on how to achieve this:
- Start by logging into your account and tapping on the post you want to ask your followers about.
- Proceed to take a screenshot of that post and save it.
- Click on the ”Home” icon to go back to your Instagram feed.
- Proceed to click on ”Stories” to add a new story (It is an icon that looks like a camera and is located in the top left corner).
- Swipe up and click on the screenshot you want to share. Tapping on that image will automatically add it to your story.
- Now click on the ”Text” icon and attach a clear message for your viewers – something like ”let’s see who saved this post”.
- Once you click on ”publish”, your followers can view the story and direct message their response.
How Can I Know the Number of Times My Instagram Post Has Been Saved?
Luckily, it’s easy to know the number of times your Instagram post has been saved – provided you switched to a business account. Below is a step by step guide to ensure you get the insight you need:
- Click on the ”Profile” option to see your Instagram post.
- Now tap on the particular item you are interested in.
- Go to ”View Insights” located under the video or image. It opens up several statistics that can help you measure user engagement. For starters, you can see how many times an individual has saved your post in their collection.
The Bottom Line
Viewing who saves your Instagram posts can help you redefine your marketing strategy. These individuals like your content so much they are planning to refer back to it or share it. Want to learn more about leveraging social media to safeguard your bottom line? Ensure you take a look at our blog for more insight.