Full Time Position
PeopleFinders.com, the premier online service for consumers to locate, contact and verify people and businesses, is seeking a Big Data Engineer for its Software Engineering department. Over the past decade the Company has quietly become one of the largest owners of public records data in the country, distributing its products over a vast network of websites. PeopleFinders.com is a privately held corporation based in Sacramento, California. We offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop ASP.NET CORE Web API's
- Troubleshoot and investigate issues, and respond in emergency situations.
- Create technical specifications, object models, and test plans.
- Be innovative, objectively providing alternatives and solutions to problems and projects.
- Problem solve and work individually, and as part of a team, to meet the needs of projects.
- Possess strong communication and collaboration skills.
Qualifications & Skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Several years of experience working in high-transaction web-based systems
- Experience programming in C#, ASP.NET CORE, MVC
- Experience creating RESTful API’s using ASP.NET CORE Web API
- Experience implementing Data Modeling, Data Access, Business/Service, API layers
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, and MongoDB
- Experience in Entity Framework, LINQ, Lambda, ADO.NET
- Strong object-oriented design experience
- Working knowledge in web protocols, such as HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, etc.
- Experience using Git with command line
- Experience in continuous integration with TeamCity
- Strong knowledge of web standards, technologies, and solutions
- Experience with Windows and Visual Studio development environments
Location: Sacramento, CA
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, indicating "Senior Web API Developer" in the subject of the email.