Department: Software Engineering
PeopleFinders.com, the premier online service for consumers to locate, contact and verify people and businesses, is seeking a Senior Front-End Software Engineer for its Software Engineering department. Over the past decade the Company has quietly become one of the largest owners of public records data in the country, distributing its products over a vast network of websites. PeopleFinders.com is a privately held corporation based in Sacramento, California. We offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
Who We Want
Do you enjoy creating new products and ideas that help people reconnect in many ways, including family members, classmates, and old friends? Do you know how to convert rough business ideas into a variety of full design concepts? Is “thinking out of the box” a natural part of your personality? Are you the type that can juggle several projects at once, using your skill and experience to make all of them successful? If yes, then you’re the person we’ve been looking for.
We need talented, creative, and self-directed individuals to join our team in guiding our products to the next level. Help us provide our users with innovative products and services. An ideal candidate will be excited to be in a smaller company that moves quickly on a constant flow of ideas, be able to wear multiple hats as needed, and have the drive to exceed expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide visual solutions to the company’s communication needs, using design sense, commercial awareness, and knowledge of industry trends.
- Apply information architecture knowledge in creating user flows, layouts, and design consistency.
- Come up with multiple, varying concepts for the same design idea.
- Implement pixel perfect responsive designs in HTML and CSS from mockups.
- Proactively obtain requirements to ensure a complete understanding of business needs.
- Work cooperatively with developers and business stakeholders.
- Problem solve and work individually, and as part of a team, to meet the needs of projects.
Qualifications & Skills
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience using Vue.js, Vuex, Webpack, and Bootstrap.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications that consume REST APIs.
- Strong knowledge of ES6 features, asynchronous and modular programming required.
- Strong knowledge of layout, flows, and design concepts critical to information architecture (IA) and user experience (UX).
- Proficient with Performance Testing and Optimizing using GTMetrix, Tools.Pingdom, Page Speed Insights, Webpagespeed.org, Google Lighthouse or similar analyzing tools.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing web pages for cross-browser compatibility.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Possess an extremely high attention to detail – with pixel-accurate designs and the ability to create consistent, efficient designs.
- Experience with C# and .NET Core a huge plus.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and other relevant design software a plus.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "Senior Front-End Software Engineer" in the subject of the email.