Manage Payment Operations with a focus on subscription model, with an emphasis on scaling and optimizing payment operations:
- Responsible for identifying, scoping, and implementing payment solutions to improve conversion, acceptance, while mitigating fraudulent activity.
- Managing relationships with new and existing payment providers to optimize payments processing.
- Working cross functionally across engineering, product, finance, fraud, and accounting to enable new processor connections and alternative payment methods
- Owning documentation and oversight of procedures and internal escalation workflows.
- Identifying new opportunities, with respect to operational components, for performance improvement, mitigating fraud, cost savings and risk mitigation with vendors and other payment partners.
- Coordinating with internal teams and external partners to optimize existing payment processes, investigating issues, and optimizing acceptance rates.
- Creating and Monitoring payment, fraud and chargeback KPIs that support business growth while mitigating risk and managing regulatory requirements and maintaining internal and external compliances.
- Designing and leveraging reports that provide insights and visualizations into payment metrics, systems health, KPIs, and vendor performance.
- Identifying savings opportunities through potential partnerships and processing changes.
- Point of contact for third-party payment processors, fraud solution providers and alternative payment solutions (PayPal, Google, etc.).
- Reviewing and analyzing escalated issues, identify chargeback and risk trends and partner with third party processors
- 4+ Years of relevant experience preferably in a Risk, Fraud and Payment Operations environment
- Must have data modeling experience with the ability to manipulate data
- Highly analytical with a focus on making data-driven decisions
- Critical thinker and a proactive mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Able to take on complex situations as well as understand key metrics and how they impact the business
- Experience in relationship management and driving strategic initiatives with partners
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with senior management, team members and cross functional groups
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "Payment Operations Manager - Ecommerce" in the subject of the email.