Business Development & Advertising SalesCompany Profile
Full Time Position
PeopleFinders.com, the premier online service for consumers to locate, contact and verify people and businesses, is seeking a Big Data Engineer for its Software Engineering department. Over the past decade the Company has quietly become one of the largest owners of public records data in the country, distributing its products over a vast network of websites. PeopleFinders.com is a privately held corporation based in Sacramento, California. We offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
The Marketing Manager – Partner Accounts is responsible for the daily management of our online marketing programs and partnerships. The professional we seek must be proactive, have strong analytical skills, and able to increase bottom-line results. This role requires: stellar organizational skills, strong analytical decision making and the confidence to make and adjust decisions quickly. This person will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholder to achieve department, company and personal goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with managing the day-to-day efforts of PeopleFinders’ advertising partnerships.
- On-board new partners, including trafficking creative, working with developers to launch API, working with graphic designers to build out creative.
- Monitor and Analyze daily campaign performance and optimize spend and/or creative based on performance.
- Build performance reports to management as needed.
- Forecast campaign performance and volume based on evolving set of companywide metrics.
- Meet and exceed goals based on total media spend and ROI.
- Work closely with publishers, networks and other partners to build rapport and maintain good relations.
- Responsible for accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend and return by channel and creative placement.
- Maintain dashboards, reports, and other analytical tools to track and measure marketing performance and trends.
- Drive project management, implementation for ongoing optimization of our traffic partners
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be detail oriented, customer service focused, highly-organized, able to calmly perform under a high stress/deadline-driven environment and understand the urgency and exposure that comes with working in dynamic ad trafficking environments.
- Must be able to multi-task and work with a variety of internal and external teams.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, decision-making and problem solving skills and abilities.
- Possess strong leadership, communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
Education & Experience
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or a related field.
- Experience Requirement: 2+ years of relevant experience.
Location: Sacramento, CA
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, indicating "Marketing Manager – Partner Accounts" in the subject of the email.