Business to Business
This new role will provide digital marketing and marketing communications solutions and services to Confi-Chek’s business to business products and marketing programs.
This position will execute the tactical planning and development of business to business (b2b) marketing initiatives and should have a broad base of skills, including PR, email marketing, web and digital media. This role will lead the marketing of existing and new solutions, working closely with executives, sales and product teams.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will focus on the development, execution, and optimization of b2b marketing communications, including product announcements, web site content, lead gen campaigns, and email.
This role will create digital assets, content to support and elevate the b2b Enformion brand. The candidate will collaborate with stakeholders to ensure content is user-centric, relevant and to ensure alignment of all marketing efforts.
- Ability to strategize and implement digital marketing campaigns including (but not limited to) email.
- Create and drive processes to efficiently develop and launch digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in creating marketing campaigns for their respective functional areas.
- Manage email and campaign development workflows and production schedules—which may include coordinating with internal stakeholders, managing external resources and communicating timelines and project timelines.
- Create comprehensive product launch communications, including Press Releases, product announcements, product demos, video production, email marketing content as well as oversee the content of the corporate web site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 3-5 years or more of experience in digital marketing, PR or marketing communications
- Specialized experience in the Data-as-a-Service or SaaS
- Specialized experience in web, search or social a plus
- HTML and CSS experience a plus
- Must be comfortable working with tight deadlines across multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, Hubspot a plus
- Self-starter capable of adapting quickly in a fast-changing environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines
- Solid strategic skills as well as tactical expertise
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "Marketing Communications Specialist" in the subject of the email.