Help Center: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update my registration information?
When you registered with PeopleFinders.com, you provided some basic information, such as your
address and phone number. To use PeopleFinders.com effectively, it's important to keep this information
accurate and up-to-date. If the information changes, you can update your account information and you don't
need to re-register again.
In your Account Information panel you can also:
• View all credit card activity
• View all purchased Background Check reports
• View billing information and membership status
Note: Telephone numbers may not be a fax, pager, or disconnected numbers.
To change your contact information:
1. Log-in, if you have not already done so.
2. Click "My Account" at the top of most PeopleFinders.com pages.
3. From the left side of My Account, click the "Manage Your Account" tab. The Personal Information page displays.
4. Change any information, as needed, and click the 'Update Account' button.