Perform a Criminal Search
You can't tell just by looking if a person has a criminal past, but PeopleFinders.com can
show you anyone's history with a detailed crime report. We collect information from the
National Department of Corrections, Administration Office of the Courts and the Department
of Public Safety to put together the most intensive summary possible. Each report will contain
specific details about anyone who has committed a crime, such as their name, gender, age and
identifiable body marks.
View Sample Report >
When available results include:
- What offense was charged
- Where an offense took place
- Was it a felony or misdemeanor
- Whether or not the person was convicted
- The risk level for Sex Offenders
Criminal Search – Overview
A criminal search can be very helpful in a variety of situations. A few common reasons why someone would want to perform a criminal search include:
- Gathering information about people who may interact with you or your family
- Learning more about any criminal conviction
- Investigating the past of someone you are dating or planning to date
- Looking into someone who moves into your neighborhood
- And a whole lot more!
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons why you may want to perform a criminal
search. Regardless of your personal need, you can rely on PeopleFinders.com for the
most up to date and complete set of criminal records.