<< Back to Main
||FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DENTURES, SLIVERS, AND A ROLL OF THE DICE:
PeopleFinders.com Convenes Panel of 8 Folks Over 80, Unlocking The Secrets To Eternal Friendships
Sacramento, CA – May 18, 2009 – PeopleFinders.com
(www.peoplefinders.com), the premier online service that helps consumers quickly find
and connect with anyone, anywhere, is helping spread the love this May 17th through 23rd
in honor of International New Friends, Old Friends Week.
To help consumers discover the key to an everlasting friendship, PeopleFinders.com visited
with a group of experts who know the most about keeping a lifelong companion: 80-year-olds.
8 Tips From Folks Over 80
- "Friends are like a good set of teeth, you've got to treat them well or they won't last. I've had more pairs of dentures than I've had true friends."
- "The key to a lasting friendship, number one, is to communicate, communicate, communicate. You got that?"
- "In friendships, don't ever yell or scream. Throwing and hitting is not allowed."
- "Don't expect so much of people, but expect enough."
- "A fight with a friend is like a sliver in your finger – it will stay there, fester, and get infected for days, months, or even years."
- "The ability to make and keep friends is not an easy thing – you really have to try hard."
- "In life and friendships, sometimes you just need to bite your tongue."
- "Making friends is like the roll of the dice, and what comes up is what you have to work with. Of course, you can sometimes roll again and get a better deal – or worse."
"Friendships are a vital part of our existence," said Bryce Lane, president and
COO of PeopleFinders.com. "The astute
advice from our young-at-heart group was that no matter what life throws you, stay
connected to your friends. At PeopleFinders we recognize that staying connected is not
always easy, and we’ve made it possible for thousands of consumers to reconnect with lost
With records that span the last 40 years, PeopleFinders.com helps users retrieve a lost
friend's phone numbers and addresses. The site also offers information on relatives, marital
and divorce records.
PeopleFinders.com is the premier online service that helps consumers quickly find and
connect with anyone, anywhere. The service provides comprehensive searches including people
search, background checks, criminal checks, business ownership and other public records.
PeopleFinders.com is the only company that can search billions of records spanning the last
40 years, making search results more comprehensive and accurate than competitors.
PeopleFinders.com was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Sacramento, California. For
more information, visit www.peoplefinders.com.